As we mark the one-year anniversary of the legalization of sports betting in New Jersey this month, it’s important to recognize the significant impact it has had on the Garden State, particularly in Atlantic City and Atlantic County. The passage of sports wagering helped create new jobs, generate economic growth and provide a major boost to the Atlantic City casino industry. Read more.
- Governor Murphy Signs Executive Order Establishing Rules for Indoor Dining, Indoor Recreational Facilities, and Individualized Instruction at Gyms and Fitness Centers
- 2020 ATLANTIC CITY AIRSHOW IS CANCELLED
- NJ Business Coalition Urges Safe Reopening of All Businesses Currently Closed
- Governor Murphy Announces Increased Indoor and Outdoor Gathering Capacity Limits
- IRS provides answers about Coronavirus related tax relief for Qualified Opportunity Funds and investors