As we mark the one-year anniversary of the legalization of sports betting in New Jersey this month, it’s important to recognize the significant impact it has had on the Garden State, particularly in Atlantic City and Atlantic County. The passage of sports wagering helped create new jobs, generate economic growth and provide a major boost to the Atlantic City casino industry. Read more.
- GREATER ATLANTIC CITY CHAMBER ANNOUNCES OPENING CEREMONIES AND ADDITIONAL PERFORMERS FOR ATLANTIC CITY AIRSHOW PRESENTED BY GEICO
- Greater Atlantic City Chamber President Joseph Kelly Announces Retirement after 23 Years of Service
- Local leaders discuss opioid epidemic and its impact on the workplace at forum
- On one-year anniversary, sports betting exceeding all expectations
- CRDA increases airshow funding for longer event, more performers: Press of Atlantic City