Jobs Partnership Program
The Greater Atlantic City Chamber is recipient of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) and Work First New Jersey (WFNJ) funds to provide job development, placement, and retention services that support social and economic sufficiency for unemployed Atlantic County residents participating in programs with the Atlantic County Office of Workforce Development. The goal of the program is to prepare individuals to obtain and retain full-time unsubsidized employment.
Job seekers are provided with the following services:
- Referrals: The Office of Workforce Development refers trained and qualified job seekers to the program.
- Assessment: All job seekers are assessed to determine their level of job preparation, taking into consideration
their aptitudes, interests, professional experiences and credentials.
- Activities: A program approach that integrates job development, transition services and job placement services complimented by post placement support and case management to assist job seekers in achieving employment related goals.
Interested job seekers that are unemployed or underemployed can complete this form and one of our jobs partnership program coordinators will contact you.
Interested Job Seeker Form
Employers are provided with the following services:
- Needs Assessment: A systematic process for determining and addressing “gaps” between current and desired conditions. The fundamental component of the assessment is the identification of the employer’s workforce needs, taking into consideration the industry sector, job qualifications, and wage requirements.
- Job Match: Job matching is the process of matching the right person to the right job based upon the job seeker’s strengths and the employer’s needs. IT requires thoroughly understanding the job and the qualifications of the job seeker under consideration.
- Hiring Incentives: Employers can benefit from a wide range of hiring incentive programs designed to pair employers with the talent they need. These valuable programs include the Work Opportunity Tax Credit Program, No Cost Federal Bonding Insurance, Registered Apprenticeship programs, On-the-Job Training grants, and more.
If you are an employer interested in learning more about this program, please complete this form and one of our jobs partnership program coordinators will contact you.
Interested Employer Form
The Chamber is the only private sector member driven organization that focuses on Atlantic County and has for over 100 years.
Connect With Us
12 South Virginia Avenue
Atlantic City, NJ 08401