The effects of high inflation – and ongoing efforts to rein it in – are looming large as New Jersey lawmakers get ready to draft a state budget that must be adopted within a matter of weeks. With annual inflation running over 8% nationally, New Jersey is flush with cash. But long-term forecasts suggest inflation will eventually slow, and some wonder if the state will be prepared. Read More from NJ Spotlight News.
- 7 things to know about the possible Atlantic City casino workers strike
- Outdoor Experiences in Atlantic City
- Atlantic City cracking down on shoplifters, crime ahead of NAACP convention
- South Jersey farmers say Americans need to start buying local produce or they won’t survive
- Countdown to budget: Coughlin wants $300M for new loan program