Join NJEDA and the Governor’s Office of Climate Action for a two-part virtual program to learn about offshore wind in New Jersey and share your recommendations on the best ways to engage and support local communities in the growing offshore wind workforce. Read More from ACNJ.GOV.
- 7 things to know about the possible Atlantic City casino workers strike
- Outdoor Experiences in Atlantic City
- Atlantic City cracking down on shoplifters, crime ahead of NAACP convention
- South Jersey farmers say Americans need to start buying local produce or they won’t survive
- Countdown to budget: Coughlin wants $300M for new loan program