Twelve casino industry leaders will discuss the future of the gaming industry in two roundtable discussions at the East Coast Gaming Congress and NextGen Gaming Forum, which will be held September 21-23, 2022, at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
The roundtables of leaders – a hallmark of this conference since its founding in 1996 – will be held on Thursday, September 22. The presenters and moderators are:
- James F. Allen, Chairman of Hard Rock International and CEO of Seminole Gaming
- Juliann Barreto, COO, Spectrum Gaming Group
- David Cordish, CEO and Chairman, The Cordish Company
- Jay Dorris, President and CEO, PCI Gaming
- Jason Guyot, President and CEO, Foxwoods Resort Casino
- E. Brian Hansberry, President, Delaware North, Gaming
- Kevin Jones, Chief Strategy and Legal Officer, Resorts World
- Lynne Levin Kaufman, Co-Chair, Gaming & iGaming Practice Group, Cooper Levenson
- Jette Nygaard-Andersen, CEO, Entain
- Ray Pineault, President and CEO, Mohegan Gaming and Entertainment
- Thomas Reeg, CEO, Caesars Entertainment
- Jay Snowden, CEO and President, Penn Entertainment
These leaders will provide insights into various issues that the gaming industry will confront in coming years, ranging from how land-based operators will fare as digital gaming expands, to increasing gender advancement in the C-suite, to stemming the expansion of unregulated gaming, as well as other issues and trends. Read More from East Coast Gaming Congress.