Bally’s Atlantic City, in the center-of-it-all on the famous Atlantic City Boardwalk has stepped right up to reclaim its place as an attraction you simply can’t miss. The all-new Bally’s has brought you hotel rooms, restaurants, and first-class amenities. On Memorial Day Weekend, not only can you take a spin on Bally’s new slots, but you can also hit BAR when you revolve 360-degrees while sipping a signature cocktail at Bally’s Atlantic City’s new Carousel Bar. This one-of-a-kind bar in New Jersey is the quintessential meetup place at the reimagined Bally’s Atlantic City and will be open seven days a week and is a must-see attraction. This debuts Memorial Day Weekend.
- Home sales drop for eighth consecutive month
- Another new year, another automatic toll hike for NJ drivers
- Black Friday kicks off big, but is inflation still a concern?
- Online gambling, near 45% of NJ gaming revenue, up for renewal
- Rutgers University develops oyster reef ecosystem to prevent beach erosion