The Atlantic City International Airport (ACY) conducts commercial and general aviation operations, offering air travel to support commerce, tourism and the general public. In an interview with Invest:, Airport Director Tim Kroll discussed events impacting the airport, partnerships, upcoming projects, air cargo, the effects of the economic shifts on the aviation industry and the key priorities going forward. Read more from Capital Analytic Associates.
- LIGHT Comments on Third Quarter Report from the New Jersey DGE
- Greater Atlantic City Chamber of Commerce Announces Seven New Board Members
- Poll Finds Higher Costs Taking Some Cheer Out of Holiday Spending and Travel
- Stockton University’s Holiday Tradition, Handel’s Messiah, Returns to Atlantic City
- AC’s Bar 32 Launches Chocolate Golden Ticket-Inspired Contest