Chamber President Joe Kelly is back in Trenton today testifying before Senate Budget and Appropriations to oppose the resolution that would authorize two casinos outside Atlantic City.
- Media Coverage of the Atlantic City Airshow
- N.J. Chambers of Commerce Agree: The Business Community Can and Must Play a ‘Crucial Role’ in the COVID-19 Vaccination Effort
- Atlantic City Casinos Ready to Celebrate Fourth of July Weekend
- Event Recap: Resilient NJ Atlantic County Coastal Region (ACCR) Open House
- Event Recap: Rehabilitation of Homes in Atlantic City