New Jersey Business Coalition wrote a letter to members of the New Jersey Legislatures on their stand of the need for the S-733 and A-2152. These both address fixes for the unemployment insurance payroll tax increase and the UI Trust Fund. Read More.
- NJEDA Opens Applications for 2023 Historic Property Reinvestment Program
- 26 city residents graduate from Atlantic City Electric job training program
- CRDA seeks new proposals for Atlantic City grocery
- New Funding Opportunity: Partnership Grant Program
- MATTHEW DENAFO SELECTED AS NEW PRESIDENT OF THE ATLANTIC COUNTY UTILITIES AUTHORITY (ACUA)