New Jersey American Water will install about 1,870 feet of new water main in Egg Harbor Township, Pleasantville and Upper Township starting this week, the company said Wednesday.
The company will install new 8-inch ductile iron main along the following streets:
• Helen Avenue, Egg Harbor Township, from Eagon Avenue to Gray Avenue
• Chalfonte Avenue, Pleasantville, from Cayuga Avenue to Seneca Avenue
• Belmont Avenue, Pleasantville, from Seneca Avenue to West Adams Avenue
• Margate Avenue, Upper Township, from First Street to Route 9
• Ventnor Avenue, Upper Township, from First Street to Route 9
This $515,000 investment will advance water service reliability and increase water flows for household consumption and fire protection in the affected communities, New Jersey American Water said in a news release. Read More from Press of Atlantic City.