Mayor Don Guardian addressed the Chair’s Council of the Chamber at the Knife & Fork Inn to provide an update on his plans to reduce the city budget and boost the business environment in Atlantic City.
- NJEDA Opens Applications for 2023 Historic Property Reinvestment Program
- 26 city residents graduate from Atlantic City Electric job training program
- CRDA seeks new proposals for Atlantic City grocery
- New Funding Opportunity: Partnership Grant Program
- MATTHEW DENAFO SELECTED AS NEW PRESIDENT OF THE ATLANTIC COUNTY UTILITIES AUTHORITY (ACUA)