Mayor Don Guardian addressed the Chair’s Council of the Chamber at the Knife & Fork Inn to provide an update on his plans to reduce the city budget and boost the business environment in Atlantic City.
- Governor Murphy Signs Executive Order Establishing Rules for Indoor Dining, Indoor Recreational Facilities, and Individualized Instruction at Gyms and Fitness Centers
- 2020 ATLANTIC CITY AIRSHOW IS CANCELLED
- NJ Business Coalition Urges Safe Reopening of All Businesses Currently Closed
- Governor Murphy Announces Increased Indoor and Outdoor Gathering Capacity Limits
- IRS provides answers about Coronavirus related tax relief for Qualified Opportunity Funds and investors