Mayor Don Guardian addressed the Chair’s Council of the Chamber at the Knife & Fork Inn to provide an update on his plans to reduce the city budget and boost the business environment in Atlantic City.
- NJEDA Board Approves Removal of Collateral Requirement from Main Street Micro Business Loan
- More than 50 Experts from Across the Country to Speak at East Coast Gaming Congress, September 21-23 in Atlantic City
- NJ TRANSIT survey conducting Atlantic City Rail Line survey
- The Arc of Atlantic County Celebrates Staff who Support Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Atlantic City Restaurant Week Returns October 2-7