The Greater Atlantic City Chamber hosted a panel discussion with casino executives on Tuesday, January 10. The executive panel was moderated by Rhonda Schaffler, NJTV News Business Correspondent. She is an award-winning journalist with extensive experience covering finance and the economy. Her knowledge and professionalism guided panelists through a conversation on a variety of topics including industry challenges over the next few years; growth opportunities in Atlantic City; attracting millennials to Atlantic City; impact of sports gaming and more.
The purpose of the Executive Panel Forum is to provide members of the business community with an opportunity to hear from Senior Executives actively engaged in all aspects of the gaming and hospitality industries. The Executive Panel Forum further demonstrated the commitment by industry leadership to promote knowledge sharing that will help our region thrive.
- Marcus Glover, President and Chief Operating Officer for Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
- Mark Giannantonio, President and Chief Executive Officer for Resorts Casino Hotel
- Joe Lupo, President of Hard Rock Atlantic City
- Kevin Ortzman, Regional President for Caesars Entertainment
- Steve Callender, General Manager for Tropicana