Governor Phil Murphy signed the fifth and final bill of a $100 million economic relief package aimed at helping New Jersey small businesses and nonprofits. Read more on each of the five pieces of legislation by clicking on live links below:
- $25 million for micro businesses;
- $15 million for arts and cultural venues;
- $35 million for restaurants;
- $15 million for small businesses;
- $10 million for child-care providers.
The relief aid will be administered by the New Jersey Economic Development Authority, which so far has provided more than $250 million in aid to 55,000 New Jersey businesses.