New Jersey Democratic Gov. Phil Murphy has proposed a $48.9 billion budget that boosts K-12 funding, makes a full public pension payment for the second straight year, redistributes nearly $1 billion in property tax relief and raises overall spending by about 5% over last year’s plan. Read More from Press of Atlantic City.
- NJEDA Opens Applications for 2023 Historic Property Reinvestment Program
- 26 city residents graduate from Atlantic City Electric job training program
- CRDA seeks new proposals for Atlantic City grocery
- New Funding Opportunity: Partnership Grant Program
- MATTHEW DENAFO SELECTED AS NEW PRESIDENT OF THE ATLANTIC COUNTY UTILITIES AUTHORITY (ACUA)