New Jersey Democratic Gov. Phil Murphy has proposed a $48.9 billion budget that boosts K-12 funding, makes a full public pension payment for the second straight year, redistributes nearly $1 billion in property tax relief and raises overall spending by about 5% over last year’s plan. Read More from Press of Atlantic City.
- NJEDA Board Approves Removal of Collateral Requirement from Main Street Micro Business Loan
- More than 50 Experts from Across the Country to Speak at East Coast Gaming Congress, September 21-23 in Atlantic City
- NJ TRANSIT survey conducting Atlantic City Rail Line survey
- The Arc of Atlantic County Celebrates Staff who Support Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Atlantic City Restaurant Week Returns October 2-7