In an effort to stem inflation, the Fed this week is set to announce another interest rate hike. Together with its previous rate increases, the Fed’s moves will make borrowing costlier for individuals and companies and likely weaken the economy over time. Read More from AP News.
- ‘Road diet’ for Atlantic City’s Atlantic Avenue latest of many safety tries
- Wind firm answers Brigantine’s questions, concerns at open house
- Thank You for Attending Our 2022 Holiday Celebration!
- Our view: Daily outreach, local court effort latest help for addiction, mental illness
- CitiStat shows Atlantic City departments received 88 complaints in 2 weeks, most still ‘in process’