On Wednesday, June 1, 2022, the Greater Atlantic City Chamber hosted their Annual Meeting of Membership. The luncheon brought together Atlantic County’s business and community leaders who are committed to building a favorable economic climate. The Annual Meeting of Membership gave members and opportunity to build and reestablish relationships while learning of the Chamber’s efforts and new strategic plan.
- LIGHT Comments on Third Quarter Report from the New Jersey DGE
- Greater Atlantic City Chamber of Commerce Announces Seven New Board Members
- Poll Finds Higher Costs Taking Some Cheer Out of Holiday Spending and Travel
- Stockton University’s Holiday Tradition, Handel’s Messiah, Returns to Atlantic City
- AC’s Bar 32 Launches Chocolate Golden Ticket-Inspired Contest