The Greater Atlantic City Chamber, along with other business and environmental organizations, has consistently opposed any kind of offshore oil exploration. As a region that relies heavily on the condition of its beaches and waterways for its lifeblood as a tourism destination and where many commercial and recreational member businesses derive their economic livelihood, we can ill afford the potentially catastrophic consequences of a spill. A recent rally in Ocean City brought Atlantic and Cape May county elected officials together to continue the united opposition to any exploration and drilling activities that would affect the coast of New Jersey, .
- NJEDA Opens Applications for 2023 Historic Property Reinvestment Program
- 26 city residents graduate from Atlantic City Electric job training program
- CRDA seeks new proposals for Atlantic City grocery
- New Funding Opportunity: Partnership Grant Program
- MATTHEW DENAFO SELECTED AS NEW PRESIDENT OF THE ATLANTIC COUNTY UTILITIES AUTHORITY (ACUA)