The worst inflation in 40 years has led to cascading effects, with consumer sentiment declining and gross domestic product decreasing in the first quarter of this year. While the Federal Reserve has been raising rates to tame inflation, this has resulted in higher mortgage rates. Combined, these factors appear to be cooling the U.S. housing market after white-hot demand in the past two years sent prices skyward. Read More from MSN.COM.
- ‘Road diet’ for Atlantic City’s Atlantic Avenue latest of many safety tries
- Wind firm answers Brigantine’s questions, concerns at open house
- Thank You for Attending Our 2022 Holiday Celebration!
- Our view: Daily outreach, local court effort latest help for addiction, mental illness
- CitiStat shows Atlantic City departments received 88 complaints in 2 weeks, most still ‘in process’