The summit on human trafficking was presented by Volunteers of America Delaware Valley. The organization has run programs for youth and addressing homelessness in Atlantic City, and has started a pilot program on human trafficking in the city, supported by a $235,000 grant from the Casino Reinvestment and Development Authority. Read More from Press of Atlantic City.
- 7 things to know about the possible Atlantic City casino workers strike
- Outdoor Experiences in Atlantic City
- Atlantic City cracking down on shoplifters, crime ahead of NAACP convention
- South Jersey farmers say Americans need to start buying local produce or they won’t survive
- Countdown to budget: Coughlin wants $300M for new loan program