Three city flood mitigation projects will have help from grants from the Federal Emergency Management Agency. The projects are part of a $100 million plan Mayor Marty Small Sr.’s administration is undertaking to reduce nuisance flooding and bolster storm protection. All of the projects involved in the plan are funded by the state and federal governments. Read More from Press of Atlantic City.
- NJEDA Board Approves Removal of Collateral Requirement from Main Street Micro Business Loan
- More than 50 Experts from Across the Country to Speak at East Coast Gaming Congress, September 21-23 in Atlantic City
- NJ TRANSIT survey conducting Atlantic City Rail Line survey
- The Arc of Atlantic County Celebrates Staff who Support Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Atlantic City Restaurant Week Returns October 2-7