Popular and award winning Sea Isle City ladies’ super trendy clothing, accessories and home décor boutique, White Lotus, cut the ribbon on Friday to herald their Grand Opening at The Pier Shops at Caesars. The boutique received recognition as South Jersey Magazine’s Best of the Shore 2012 for shopping. The owners, are sisters, Lisa Muratore, 28, and Jaime Hannigan, 30, who take pride in their store being affordable but also different; most items in the store are under $100. The sisters carry few designer labels noting that they want to be known as a store that offers unique, chic and trendy styles without spending a lot of money.
- Atlantic City Casinos Ready to Celebrate Fourth of July Weekend
- Event Recap: Resilient NJ Atlantic County Coastal Region (ACCR) Open House
- Event Recap: Rehabilitation of Homes in Atlantic City
- Governor Murphy Lifts Major COVID-19 Restrictions, Moves Forward with Most Significant Reopening Steps to Date
- With COVID-19 Numbers Trending Decisively in the Right Direction, Governor Murphy Announces Additional Easing of Restrictions