The AC Walking Tour Series allows participants to actively experience the historical landmarks, events, prominent figures, and sub-cultures of Atlantic City. Our guided tours – led by Atlantic City Historian and Stockton Adjunct Professor Dr. Levi Fox – will explore different neighborhoods and perspectives across the city. Bring your walking shoes, sun block, and water bottle, as each tour will cover between 2 to 3 miles of parks, city streets, and the boardwalk. Beginning in Summer 2022, the Chelsea Economic Development Corporation and the Ducktown Community Development Corporation have provided sponsorships to the AC Walking Tours to help reduce the costs of the tours for local residents. Please show your support of our sponsors by supporting local businesses in the Chelsea and Ducktown Neighborhoods. Read More from Stockton.
- 7 things to know about the possible Atlantic City casino workers strike
- Outdoor Experiences in Atlantic City
- Atlantic City cracking down on shoplifters, crime ahead of NAACP convention
- South Jersey farmers say Americans need to start buying local produce or they won’t survive
- Countdown to budget: Coughlin wants $300M for new loan program