Atlantic City casino workers planning strikes leaves people wondering what the outcome will be. Unite Here Local 54 has authorized a July 1 strike against the Borgata and the three casinos owned by Caesars Entertainment — Caesars, Harrah’s and Tropicana — and a July 3 strike against Hard Rock Hotel and Casino if new labor deals are not in place by then. Read More from Press of Atlantic City.
- NJEDA Opens Applications for 2023 Historic Property Reinvestment Program
- 26 city residents graduate from Atlantic City Electric job training program
- CRDA seeks new proposals for Atlantic City grocery
- New Funding Opportunity: Partnership Grant Program
- MATTHEW DENAFO SELECTED AS NEW PRESIDENT OF THE ATLANTIC COUNTY UTILITIES AUTHORITY (ACUA)