SCORE NJ Business Grant Application for Women Businesses
Application Deadline Thursday, March 30, 2023 by Noon EST.
Introducing the SCORE NJ Business Pitch Program for women-owned businesses including start-ups and existing businesses. The purpose of this program is to award two $4,000 Grants to women-owned businesses or start-ups in New Jersey.
The eligibility criteria to apply are as follows:
• Your business must be in New Jersey.
• You must have registered the business or start-up with the State of New Jersey.
• Potential and existing business must be 51% woman-owned.
• Excluded are nonprofits and businesses related to firearms, cannabis and marijuana products,
and adult entertainment.
Applications will be evaluated on the following:
• Fully completed application with complete contact information.
• Describe your target market.
• Describe market need.
• Define the competition and how your product or service competes.
• What makes your business unique.
• Estimated ongoing Revenue Potential.
• How will the Grant be used.
To enter the program, please complete all the questions in this application, including your complete contact information. Save the document (use “Save as”). Name the PDF with your presenter’s name and your company name. Select folder where you want to save it. Once saved, attach the file to your email.
Your email with the attached completed application file should be sent to: email@example.com
The deadline for entries is Thursday, March 30, 2023 Noon ES. Fill out all forms here: .8.2SCORE NJPitch-Grant-Application2023 V8.2