The NJEDA is offering several funding opportunities that can benefit the businesses in the NRTC neighborhoods of Atlantic City. Please see the programs below and click the individual links for more in-depth information.
- Direct Loans – Direct Loans – NJEDA– offers loans when conventional financing is not available. Loans up to $2mil on fixed assets and $750K for working capital.
- Small Business Fund – Small Business Fund – NJEDA – Creditworthy small, minority-owned or women-owned businesses may be eligible for assistance under this fund.
- Small Business Bonding Readiness – Small Business Bonding Readiness Assistance Program – NJEDA – The Small Business Bonding Readiness Assistance Program provides a comprehensive series of classes, workshops, and strategic counseling sessions covering a variety of topics relevant to small businesses in all sectors.
- Childcare Facilities Improvement Grant – https://www.njeda.com/child-care-improvement-program – provides grants to state licensed childcare facilities for improvements.
- New Jersey Manufacturer Voucher Program (NJMVP) – Provides assistance for manufacturers with purchasing equipment to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Activation, Revitalization and Transformation (A.R.T) – Activation, Revitalization, and Transformation (ART) Program – NJEDA – The A.R.T. Program, establishes a one-time grant opportunity to support economic recovery in urban areas with mass transit that have faced economic harms from the reduction of commuters due to the COVID-19 pandemic.